Work For Us
Fri 13 Sep 2019
To be responsible for the maintenance and management of the 24-hour nursing and carer shift rotas to ensure that the correct number of staff are available to meet the changing care needs of the residents.
Responsibilities’ will include:
· To prepare and maintain the rolling shift rota for Nurses and Carers, at least 12 weeks in advance, ensuring that staffing levels on all Units are safe, effective, appropriate and correct at all times using approved systems and tools.
· To liaise with appropriate colleagues to ensure staffing levels on all Units always remain safe and effective using appropriate approved tools and systems.
· To manage short notice absences, liaising with appropriate colleagues to ensure that staffing levels are always safe and effective.
· In liaison with appropriate colleagues to keep and maintain records as required, using approved tools and systems.
· Highlight urgent or known staffing issues to the appropriate colleague.
· To ensure bookings of agency staff are kept to a minimum and that all bookings follow PJ Care policy and procedure.
PJ Care Named Top 100 to Work For
PJ Care joins the prestigious ranks of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK-wide Best Companies Survey. The specialist neurological care provider...
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306