Reporting to the Regional Manager, the role of the Service Manager will be to deliver excellence in the strategic and day to day operational management of Bluebirds Neurological Care Home. To be eligible for this role you must be a Registered Nurse with at least 4 years of successful Service Management experience.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
· To ensure the effective running of allocated unit through budgetary and personnel management
· To ensure that the unit is compliant with their obligations under CQC regulations
· To ensure excellence in the delivery of care through robust clinical governance measures
· To understand and deliver effective strategies to improve unit performance across a range of measures
· To ensure that areas of responsibility are maximising bed occupancy and providing efficient levels of staffing
· To implement and evaluate audits to ensure the validity and reliability of processes within areas of responsibility To support the successful applicant, PJ Care will offer excellent coaching opportunities through external consultancy, formally recognised management training, training and development.
PJ Care Ltd is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. We specialise in the care and treatment of adults and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. Dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing is achieved through specialist care models, in-house therapies and activities provided.