Work For Us
Mon 24 Feb 2020
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to take leadership of our 53 bed Mallard House which is comprised of two units in Milton Keynes.
AIMS OF POSITION
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of the Care Centre, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the specialist neurological care provision including staffing, occupancy, financial performance, service standards and full regulatory compliance, throughout the Centre.
- To ensure the care of all residents on the unit meets the standards and requirements of the Company and to provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care according to the codes of the NMC.
- To be registered with CQC as the Registered Manager for Mallard House.
- To maintain and the enhance the quality of services and environment, the quality, well-being and retention of staff, and the management of Risk throughout the Centre
- To ensure that PJ Care’s high-quality standards are achieved across all areas.
- To lead, manage and develop the management team and other key staff in the Centre including Clinical Managers liaising with other managers such as Estate, Catering and Therapy as required.
- To ensure all regulatory requirements are met in each unit and that effective monitoring processes are in place for regulatory compliance at all times. Ensuring care is provided to the core values, policies and standards of PJ Care.
- To ensure that person centered care is embedded in all services and that clear systems are in place to monitor outcomes for residents.
- To manage the financial profitability of the units within the Centre.
- Overall responsibility for occupancy levels, liaising with the referrals team to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, commissioners and funders to ensure effective partnerships are created and regular communications are maintained.
- Oversight and management of all local service contracts including SLA’s.
- ensuring implementation and effective monitoring of quality control measures, auditing procedures and promotion of clinical excellence.
- To take overall risk management responsibility within the Centre reporting to the Operations Manager.
- At least 5 years care industry experience within a relevant resident group.
- At least 3 years of successful team management experience.
- Extensive experience of meeting targets and managing budgets.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies requirements, e.g. CQC, EHO etc
PJ Care Named Top 100 to Work For
PJ Care joins the prestigious ranks of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK-wide Best Companies Survey. The specialist neurological care provider...
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306