Work For Us
£8.30 Per Hour
Fri 31 Jan 2020
Are you hardworking, trustworthy and enthusiastic?
Would you like to be trained to be a Junior Chef?
This role can and will lead to progression within the company for the right candidate in what is an exciting role within an ever-growing company.
The position will include:
- Catering for 25-55 residents - 3 meals a day
- Following HACCP
- Preparing for different residential needs to run alongside the menu
- Working as part of a team of 2 to 4 in the kitchen
- Stock control
- Working to budgets
- Working closely alongside the head chef and sous chef
- Looking to learn how to cook meals
- Preparing puree meals
- Making cakes and puddings
- Cleanliness of the kitchen
- Awareness of resident’s dietary needs
- Allergen aware
- Washing up
- Deep cleaning
- Putting away orders
- Baking & decorating cakes daily including birthday cakes and events
To become a PJ Kitchen Assistant / Cook, you will:
- Committed to the highest standards of nutritional care and excellence
- Experience of team working with flexibility
- Willing to be trained by the Head/Sous Chef with various skills including cooking
- Love to cook and have a burning passion about your job
- Be fun, friendly but professional
- Enjoy cleaning and making sure the highest hygiene standards are maintained
- For the right candidate they will be helped to progress to Junior chef & climb the ladder.
The Hours are 7-7 and you will work 7 out of 14 days every 2 weeks on a rolling rota.
PJ Care Ltd have been accredited with the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. We specialise in the care and treatment of adults and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. Dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing is achieved through specialist care models, in-house therapies and activities provided.
PJ Care Named Top 100 to Work For
PJ Care joins the prestigious ranks of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK-wide Best Companies Survey. The specialist neurological care provider...
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306