Work For Us
Milton Keynes / Peterborough
Sun 18 Oct 2020
Covid 19 Tester
Peterborough 20 hours per week
Milton Keynes 16 hours per week
A temporary post has been created to support the management and development of internal Covid testing, we are looking for a confident member of the team to oversee the Covid Swabbing of residents and staff. This role is for the duration of the current pandemic, successful applicants will return to their current role at the end of this period when testing is no longer required.
AIMS OF POSITION
The role is to administer a throat and nasal swab test safely and correctly to staff and residents and support the overall testing process, including stock control and ordering of test kits, and administration of the process. Test swabs will be administered up the nose or down the back of the throat and as such applicants need to be competent in administering tests in this manner. Training and full personal protective equipment will be provided.
- Experience working with members of the public and/or patients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict infection control protocols and guidelines.
- Experience working in a medical, clinical or health environment is desirable.
- Good literacy and communication skills
If you would like more information please contact Steve Iles, Recruitment Business Partner. Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org 07876 831382