Our Care Centres
|Bluebirds Neurological Care Centre||Milton Keynes - Shenley Lodge|
|Mallard House Neurological Care Centre||Milton Keynes - Grange Farm|
|Eagle Wood Neurological Care Centre||Peterborough - Bretton|
Our care centres incorporate features appropriate to neurological conditions. Small groups of large bedrooms open directly onto flexible multi-purpose communal areas, with an emphasis on light and open spaces, creating smaller living areas within a larger setting.
Each of our Care Centres are purpose built to an award-winning design to provide an environment that is:
- Safe, but allowing free movement within designated areas, e.g. gardens
- Larger than average bedrooms (all en-suite) opening on to spacious communal areas with wide short corridors
- Varied, with multi-use areas for activities, therapies, family/friends visits, dining and celebrations
- Therapeutic – landscaped gardens created to suit a variety of physical and mental health needs, e.g. sensory and stimulating plants, no thorns, edible foliage, lots of pacing areas.
Eagle Wood, our Care Centre in Peterborough also offers:
- On site hydrotherapy pool
- On site gym
- Skills kitchen
- Therapy room
Nurse who almost died from COVID-19 gets pay guaranteed until retirement
Raymond Mwasaru will receive his salary for the next two years.
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306