Work For Us
Sat 05 Oct 2019
– Finance & Procurement Administrator
PJ Care Ltd have been accredited with the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. We specialise in the care and treatment of adults and our residents are at the heart of everything we do. Dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing is achieved through specialist care models, in-house therapies and activities provided.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time (Finance & Procurement Administrator to join the team at PJ Care Head Office.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Building relationships via email or over the phone with suppliers, contractors and sales representatives
- To assist the accounts team in daily duties which include purchase ledger and credit control
- Assisting with daily ordering and sourcing of materials and equipment as required
- Day to day processing of purchase orders and adjustments to WAP and Sage
- Updating price lists on Sage
- Basic office tasks such as filing, copying, scanning and responding to emails
- Assist with general administrative tasks as needed
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a proactive approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- High level organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to deal with unexpected challenges and multi-tasking
- Flexibility to cover other areas within the Finance team
Come and join the PJ Care family and enjoy a wide range of benefits on offer to all our staff members including 25 days annual leave.
PJ Care Named Top 100 to Work For
PJ Care joins the prestigious ranks of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK-wide Best Companies Survey. The specialist neurological care provider...
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306