Work For Us
Mon 20 May 2019
PJ Care is one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. We have four sites based around Milton Keynes and Peterborough, with plans to expand to Bedford in the next two years.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the role of the Care Home Manager (Service Manager) will be to deliver excellence in the strategic and day to day operational management of our Bluebirds Neurological Care Home. To be eligible for this role you must be a Registered Nurse with at least 4 years of Care Home Management experience.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
To ensure the effective running of allocated unit through budgetary and personnel management
- To ensure that the unit is compliant with their obligations under CQC regulations
- To ensure excellence in the delivery of care through robust clinical governance measures
- To understand and deliver effective strategies to improve unit performance across a range of measures
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are maximising bed occupancy and providing efficient levels of staffing
- To implement and evaluate audits to ensure the validity and reliability of processes within areas of responsibility to support the successful applicant, PJ Care will offer excellent coaching opportunities through external consultancy, formally recognised management training, training and development opportunities as required and supervision and support from the Regional Manager.
- Come and join the PJ Care family and enjoy a wide range of benefits on offer to all our staff members including 25 days annual leave.
PJ Care Named Top 100 to Work For
PJ Care joins the prestigious ranks of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK-wide Best Companies Survey. The specialist neurological care provider...
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306