Work For Us
PJ Care Staff take up Giving Tuesday challenge on 29th November
MK Community Foundation will use all donations to make grants to projects that are tackling the effects of child poverty in Milton Keynes. The wellbeing of a child's early years has a significant impact on their long-term education, job prospects and health. With Milton Keynes thriving, it's important to ensure that the city’s most vulnerable children are not left behind.
This year’s challenge is being taken up by around 50 willing volunteers from 7 companies, including: P J Care, MK College, Interdirect, NatWest, Shoosmiths, Price Waterhouse Coopers and Revolution de Cuba.
Our brave team and the challenges they will have to undertake on the 29th of this month are:
- Luke Tygrys - Bradley Wiggins time trails for cycling Nuffield Gym
- Grant Mugford - Kings or queens of the dodgeball at Bounce
- John Paradise - The Eddie the Eagle Edwards prize for best looser in tobogganing at the Snozone
- Charley Christo - The most alluring salsa dance at Revolution de Cuba
- Ross Watson - The nimblest climber at Ellis Brigham Trek and Climb in the Xscape
- Daria Drygas - The most graceful flyer at iFLY (formally Airkix)
- Cerian Goff- Most dynamic stretching, most powerful lunging and deepest squatting competition at bootcamp MK College
- Bradley Noctor - Best dribbler at the Football challenge at MK Dons Stadium (straight after a fastest Footlong)
It's double Platinum for PJ Care
Specialist neurological care provider PJ Care are celebrating once again as they are accredited Platinum by the Gold Standards Framework. Coming hot on the heels...
GET IN TOUCHHEAD OFFICE:
1 Sherwood Place
153 Sherwood Drive
General Enquiries: 0330 20 20 304
Placements: 0330 20 20 305
Recruitment: 0330 20 20 306